Thursday, September 4, 2008

2006 Reserve Perrin










I may not be chewing much but, I can DRINK. This is one of the best wines under $10.00 I have come across in years. $8.99 in my area, $9.99 if you
have a Trader Joe's near you.

Chill to cellar temperature and pour into the glass one hour before imbibing. It needs the time with oxygen to open up. This is a great value and a wonderful every day drinking wine, so why not drink it everyday? It may not go with the food you are having. It is of medium body and pairs well with many things, but if you are having grass- beef (I'm not at least for another week) go with an Argentinian Malbec.

For a buck more than that vile swill Yellowtail you can have a nice wine. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We found this wine on Friday at PJ wine near our apartment.

Trust a wine snob to root out something this delicious at such a low price point.

Our only fear is that the 2006 will sell out and the 2007 won't match it.